Here are some of the things you can expect when you stop smoking.
You may experience some of these negative aspects of nicotine withdrawal.
These problems are quite temporary and you will be on the road to freedom in no time.
- Mood changes, you may become agitated, anxious, short- tempered and generally hard to live or work with.
- Sleep patterns may be changed as you may become more restless.
- Other withdrawal symptoms may include: Itching hands or feet, constipation, gas or stomach pains, coughing or dry mouth, dizziness or headaches.
Laserworks can dramatically cut down the stress and cravings compared to all other smoking cessation methods and products.
The good news is:
- Lower Blood Pressure – within 20 minutes of stopping smoking your blood pressure will begin to normalize.
- More Oxygen – within a few hours the carbon monoxide in your blood goes down and the oxygen level goes up to normal.
- Healthier Heart – In as little as 24 hours your chance of having a heart attack decreases.
- Improved Circulation – Within weeks many people experience far less problems such as, cold feet and hands.
- Our lungs and whole body respond positively to clean fresh air.
- Sense of Smell and Taste Buds – are two very pleasant things we quickly recover.
- Over the weeks, months and years to come, literally every aspect of your health and life will be better.
- You will have more energy and your sleep will be improved.
- The stink of stale cigarette smoke will soon be gone from everything you own.
- Your breath will be dramatically improved as well as your relationships.
- People will like and respect you more for making the choice to be smoke free.
The list of benefits of quitting smoking goes on and on, but the most important thing of all is your health, your immune system improves, you get colds and the flu less often.
- Your chances of being another cancer victim goes down and your self-esteem go will likely go up.
Everyone is different and the severity of withdrawal symptoms varies greatly.
The fact is we have many clients who do not have any or very mild withdrawal symptoms.