Imagine Laserworks for Anxiety Relief
Imagine Laserworks combines traditional acupuncture practices with modern bio-electric technology to interact with the body’s trigger points. Research has shown that acupuncture can help ease anxiety by acting on areas of the brain known to reduce sensitivity to pain and stress, as well as promoting relaxation and deactivating the ‘analytical’ brain, which is responsible for anxiety and worry.
Reinforcement is a problem for those suffering from anxiety, especially panic attacks. A person’s fear of getting a panic attack can cause a panic attack, which further confirms the fear and makes it more likely to happen again in the future. Treatments can reduce these thought processes completely, which in turn should reduce the potential for anxieties to reinforce themselves.
Symptoms of High Functioning Anxiety:
- Constantly overthinking and over analyzing
- Fear of failure and striving for perfection
- Insomnia and fatigue
- The need to please others and difficulty saying no
- Tendency to dwell on past mistakes
- Nervous habits such as nail-biting, hair twirling or leg shaking
Our Treatments Safely and Effectively:
- Reduce or eliminate feelings of anxiety without the use of drugs
- Correct internal body imbalances that lead to feelings of anxiety and panic attacks
Our program is designed to be an immediate treatment. Whilst not every session provides complete and full relief right away, when clients leave our offices (and in some cases the next morning), much of their anxiety should be diminished. For those with severe anxiety, this immediate relief can be advantageous. Our anxiety relief package consists of 3 full treatments over a period of time with clients noticing the effects almost immediately after the initial treatment.
While anxiety is a standalone condition, there are often other factors that cause additional anxiety or contribute to the severity of anxiety symptoms. Our customizable and client focused treatments plans allow us to target a variety of conditions simultaneously.
- Follow a healthy diet
- Avoid excessive caffeine, alcohol and refined sugars
- Consider taking supplements to support stress levels
- Seek assistance from a counselor who specializes in anxiety disorder
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Get sufficient sleep
- Reduce daily stressors