It is hard not to ingore the side effects of smoking. They are all on the bad side of one’s health and the effects are proven to reduce the lifespan of the smoking population. Use the side effects of smoking as a positive reinforcement to join the other side that feels the positive effects of not smoking.
Why Smoking Is Bad For You – Some of the side effects of smoking:
We can simplify the effects of smoking pretty quickly without digging into our medical dictionaries:
- Smoking makes your breath stink and stains your teeth.
- Smoking is not glamorous or tough. It’s actually totally the opposite.
- Smokers are twice as likely to have a heartattack as non-smokers.
- Smokers are in the highest risk bracket of dying from a heart attack.
- Smoking light cigarettes is not healthier. There are no healthy cigarettes.
- Smokers are more likely to develop a whole spectrum of cancers.
- Smoking massively reduces your fitness level.
- Smoking reduces your ability to fight disease.
- Smoking does not calm you down. It’s a purely psychological effect.
- Smoking 20 cigarettes a day for 15 years will cost you at least $65,000.
- Smoking will kill you younger. The average smoker dies 15- 20 years earlier than they should.
- We are all going to die some day. Do you really want to rush that day forward? Do you not value your family or life enough to stick around for another 15 – 20 years?
You Can’t Ignore The Effects Of Smoking
You can take the facts and figures, medical reports and Surgeon General warnings and ignore them.
They say ignorance is bliss and smokers generally live in their own little world where they’re safe.
They’ll never get sick.
It can never happen to them.
They’ll quit next week. Next month. Next year.
Ignoring the fact that you’re slowly killing yourself by poisoning your body with cigarettes is not going to make it go away.
Sit down and decide today. Get control of your life again, QUIT SMOKING.
Does Smoking Scare you?
Does smoking scare you?
It certainly should!
Know this…it will eventually kill you!
If that doesn’t scare you, then you are probably a smoker and your brain is playing tricks on you by suppressing common sense.
If you need a brief reminder on all the scary stuff that smoking can do keep reading.