Trampoline Exercise, is said to be the best exercise of all –
it is safe, easy, affordable, non-impact, portable and anyone can do it.
Bouncing or Jumping is a Cellular Exercise
Your body has about 60 trillion cells. The 2 to 4 G forces (gravitational pull) involved in bouncing squeezes out toxins. Then, during the brief weightless period when the body is suspended in the air, the lower pressure in the cell promotes the movement of nutrients into the cells. Thus the flow of materials to and from cells is improved. It is like getting every cell in your body to exercise.
Exercising on the trampoline lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease in 3 ways:
- By strengthening the legs so that they act as an auxiliary pump for the cardiovascular system. This lessens the strain on the heart.
- The increased pulse rate strengthens the heart
- The strengthening of both the voluntary and involuntary muscular system makes the entire system work more efficiently.
Increases Lymphatic Circulation
The body’s lymphatic system is a network of vessels that transports nutrients and drains toxin products from tissues. It does not contain its own pumping mechanism and relies on external pressure including breathing and muscular contraction to propel its contents through a system of one-way lymphatic valves.
Trampoline use helps the lymphatic system eliminate toxins by increasing the gravitational pull as you bounce.
Here’s how it works:
At the bottom of the bounce when the gravitational force is greatest, the valves are closed andtoxins are squeezed out from between the cells. As the body bounds up, valves are still closed, toxins are loosened from the cells and nutrients are passed from lymph to the cells.
At the height of the bounce the body is weightless, and the valves are open. As the body descends, fluid flows. Toxins are sucked out and away from the cells, then eliminated by the lymph system.
This vastly increases one’s level of health.
Rebounding is an exercise that can reduce your body fat: firms your legs, thighs, abdomen, arms, and hips; increases your agility; improves your sense of balance; strengthens your muscles over all; provides an aerobic effect for your heart; rejuvenates your body when its tired, and generally puts you in a state of health and fitness.
You can easily perform this exercise in your living room, your office, and your yard.
The traveler may wish to carry a portable rebounder for use in a hotel room. It’s the most convenient, metabolically effective form of exercise around.
1. It increases the capacity for respiration.
2. It circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
3. It establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen
4. It causes muscles to perform work in moving fluids through the body to lighten the heart’s load.
5. It tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
6. It lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
7. It holds off the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
8. It increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
9. It aids lymphatic circulation, as well as the flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
10. It encourages collateral circulation.
11. It strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
12. It allows the resting heart to beat less often.
13. It lowers elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
14. It stimulates the metabolism.
15. It promotes body growth and repair.
16. It tones up the glandular system, especially the thyroid to increase its output.
17. It adds to the alkaline reserve of the body which may be of significance in an emergency ‘
requiring prolonged effort.
18. It chemically attains absolute potential of the cells.
19. It reserves bodily strength and physical efficiency.
20. It expands the body’s capacity for fuel storage and endurance.
ulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
22. It affords muscular vigor from increased muscle fiber tone.
23. It offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
24. It enhances digestion and elimination processes.
25. It allows for better and easier relaxation and sleep.
26. It results in a better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
27. It curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
28. It minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
29. It tends to slow down aging.
30. It reduces the likelihood of obesity.
Get a personal consultation.
Feel free to contact us nearest to your location