Imagine Laserworks helps Hepatitis
Hepatitis is marked by inflammation and swelling of the liver.
Signs may include:
- loss of appetite
- nausea and vomiting
- dark-colored urine
- pale bowel movements
- stomach pain
- jaundice of the skin and eyes.
Symptoms may range from mild to extreme
Hepatitis can come from one or several disorders which may include:
- viral or bacterial infection of the liver
- injury to the liver caused by a toxin such as alcohol or drugs
- interruption of the blood supply to the liver
- an autoimmune disorder, or trauma to the abdomen in the area of the liver.
Hepatitis is most commonly caused by one of three viruses—Hepatitis A, B or C.
Hepatitis may lead to cirrhosis of the liver.